- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Freehold Strata
- Ceilings: 9’0″ to 10’0″
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Started: July 2016
- Construction Status: Complete
- COMPLETED: March 2017
- UNITS: 46 Units
- Builder: Hayer Properties
- Interior Designer: Ravbrar Design
- Marketing Company: Ravbrar Design
- Sales Company: Castro Real Estate
- Prices: $628,800 to over $699,800
- Description: Zirkon is a new townhouse development by Hayer Properties at 2528 156 Street, Surrey. The development was completed in 2017. Sales for available units range in price from $628,800 to over $699,800. Zirkon has a total of 46 units, sizes range from 1492 to 1615 square feet.
Most of us long for a home in a spectacular, natural setting that still has the convenience of a urban community just a few minutes from your front door. At Zirkon, it’s a vivid reality.
Boasting a rare blend of cosmopolitan amenities and natural splendor, you’ll find you’re a heartbeat away from it all. Excellent shopping, cafes and restaurants are minutes away along with many of your favorite stores, services and entertainment.
Whatever your hobbies and passions may be, you’ll find them all close to home at Zirkon. Hiking and cycling along forested trails. Dinner on the promenade followed by a romantic beach walk at the beautiful sandy beaches of White Rock. Finding a new outfit for the weekend or tonight’s dinner at The Shops at Morgan Crossing. Choosing produce fresh from a farmer’s field. Championship golf at several spectacular courses in the area. And when you want to connect with the world outside, Zirkon offers easy access to transit, the U.S. border and downtown Vancouver.
At Zirkon, you’re right at the heart of a vibrant and bustling community. Relax in a calmer pace of life here. Savour more days of sunshine than almost any other area of the Lower Mainland. Reconnect with yourself, your family and friends. Take time to enjoy what really matters.
Features & Finishes
Luxurious finishes include crown moulding on the main, contemporary door casings and deeper than average wood baseboards.
Sleek flat panel European inspired kitchen laminate cabinets with chrome pulls.