- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Freehold Strata
- Ceilings: Up to 9’0″
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Started: Fall/Winter 2017
- Construction Status: Construction
- Construction Started: 2017
- Estimated Completion: 2018
- Builder: Portrait Homes and Century Group
- Architect: Burrowes Huggins Architects
- Interior Designer: i3 Design Group
- UNITS: 57 Units
- Description: Viridian is a new townhouse development by Portrait Homes and Century Group currently under construction at 3618 150 Street, Surrey. The development is scheduled for completion in 2018.Viridian has a total of 57 units, sizes range from 2061 to 2491 square feet.
Introducing Viridian, a community proudly built by Portrait Homes. Located in the desirable area of Rosemary Heights in South Surrey, Viridian offers a collection of 57 thoughtfully designed townhomes with master on the main. In a setting like no other, Viridian overlooks the Nicomekyl River with stunning views of the North Shore Mountains. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to live in this exclusive community.
Features & Finishes
- Colour coordinated aluminum gutters over decorative fascia trim compliment exterior siding.
- Contemporary open living spaces with durable laminate flooring throughout the main living area.
- Open island with eating/conversation bar creates perfect gathering space.
- Vaulted bedroom ceilings with provision for ceiling fan.
- Smoke alarm and CO2 detector hardwired in each room.