- BUILDING TYPE: Condo and Single Family Home
- EST. COMPLETION: 2018
- UNITS & STORIES: 490 Units
- SELLING STATUS: Sold out
- Description: Tsawwassen Springs is a new condo and single family home development by Talisman Homes andShato Holdings Inc. currently under construction at 5099 Springs Blvd, Tsawwassen. The development is scheduled for completion in 2018. Sales for available units range in price from $859,900 to over $859,900. Tsawwassen Springs has a total of 490 units, sizes range from 1363 to 1363 square feet.
- Building Type: Condo and Single Family Home
- Ownership: Ask for details
- Ceilings: 9’0″ to 10’0″
- Selling Status: Sold out
- Sales Started: June 2013
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: 2018
- Builder: Talisman Homes and Shato Holdings Inc.
- Architect: Wayne Fougere
- Interior Designer: Martie Knockeart
- Marketing Company: Magnum Projects
- Sales Company: Royal LePage Regency Realty
- Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Coffee Shop
- Fitness Centre
- Club House
- Golf Course
- Grocery Market
- Sale Prices: From $859,900 to over $859,900
- Percent Sold: Sold out
Tsawwassen Springs is a masterplanned community set within a brand new all-season golf course featuring:
296 condos from 750 square feet to over 2,300 square feet, all with oversized decks.
194 houses with Master-on-Main plans from 1,500 square feet to over 3,000 square feet.
This integrated 55.4-hectare (137-acre) development is located at Springs Boulevard (formerly 16 Avenue) and 52 Street. It’s only a half hour away from Vancouver. At Tsawwassen Springs, strata fees are kept very low, with all amenities such as golf green fees or fitness centre costs on a pay-as-you-go basis. Every home has its own natural gas and electrical meters. Simply put, at Tsawwassen Springs, the idea is that if you don’t use an amenity or service, you don’t pay for it.
For more information please fill in the form below or call me at 778-929-4290