Tsawwassen Townhouse Presales
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Freehold Strata
- Selling Status: For Sale
- Sales Started: February 2017
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Estimated Completion: January 2020
- Builder: Aquilini Development and Construction
- Marketing Company: Rennie Marketing Systems
- Sales Company: Rennie Marketing Systems
- Sale Prices – Available Units: From $619,900 to $824,900
- Deposit Structure: 5% payable 7 days after the acceptance date + 5% payable 60 days after the acceptance date + 5% payable on or before the later of 90 days after the acceptance day and the 10th business day after delivery of the Amendment to the purchaser
- Current Incentives: GST Included! Foreign Buyer PTT Exempt!
- UNITS: 62 Units
- Description: Pelican Cove at Tsawwassen Shores is a new townhouse development by Aquilini Development and Construction currently in preconstruction at Tsawwassen. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $619,900 to $824,900. Pelican Cove at Tsawwassen Shores has a total of 62 units, sizes range from 1270 to 1699 square feet.
From Tsawwassen Shores:
Tsawwassen Shores is a part of a new master-planned community next to the ocean in beautiful, sunny Tsawwassen. Along with some of BC’s most trusted developers, Aquilini Development and Construction is building a community of 2200 homes with an estimated population of 5200. Within this community will be a village centre that envisions services and facilities such as a cafe, a library, a community market, and administration and community support services. This community will also offer an elementary school with space for 400 students, with fields and parks throughout the neighbourhood.
Within walking distance of this community is a new destination shopping centre. Property Development Group will be creating Tsawwassen Commons, a 550,000 square foot outdoor retail mall. Adjacent to this is Tsawwassen Mills, the 1.2 million square foot indoor mall by Ivanhoé Cambridge. Tsawwassen Mills will follow the Mills concept modeled after Vaughan Mills north of Toronto and CrossIron Mills north of Calgary, offering outlet stores, tourist and entertainment attractions, and big anchor tenants.
Phase 1-4 at Tsawwassen Shores is now sold out. With a new release of ocean view homes from 1,270-1,699 sq.ft., as well as a new addition of parkside homes, we know that demand will be high for this limited collection of 62 townhomes and duplexes!
Features & Finishes
Double and tandem garages.
3 colour schemes to choose from.