- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Freehold Strata
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Started: January 2017
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: 2017
- Builder: Dawson + Sawyer
- Sale Prices – Available Units: Starting in the high $500,000’s
- UNITS: 122 Units
- Description: Old School is a new townhouse development by Dawson + Sawyercurrently under construction at 15268 28 Avenue, Surrey. The development is scheduled for completion in 2017. Sales for available units start from the high $500,000’s. Old School has a total of 122 units, sizes range from 1249 to 1855 square feet.
From Old School:
Introducing OLD SCHOOL, a collection of townhomes situated in an ideal South Surrey location. Some of the key features include: Shingle style architecture, side-by-side parking, as well as parking for up to 4 vehicles, sunken living rooms, dual his and hers sinks, main floor powder rooms walk out backyards and main floor entries. Within walking distance to everything and centrally located on major transit + commuter routes in the Lower Mainland.
Design elements highlight well-proportioned gables, protruding bays, flower boxes, real wood shutters and functional front stoops.
Contemporary open living spaces with durable hardwood laminate flooring throughout main and lower living levels.
Integrated under cabinet task lighting.
Single-lever faucet in polished chrome.
All homes outfitted with smoke detectors, along with carmon monoxide detectors on bedroom floors.