- Building Type: Condo
- Ownership: Freehold
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Started: 21 October 2017
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Estimated Completion: Fall/Winter 2021
- Website: kinggeorgehub.com
- Builder: PCI Group
- Architect: MCM Partnership
- Interior Designer(s): BYU Design
- Marketing Company: Rennie Marketing Systems
- Sales Company: Rennie Marketing Systems
- Sale Prices – Available Units: Starting at $299,900
- UNITS & STORIES: 434 Units & 39 Stories
- Description: King George Hub at the Stations is a new condo development by PCI Group currently in preconstruction at 9808 King George Boulevard, Surrey. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units start from $299,900. King George Hub at the Stations has a total of 434 units.
King George Hub is a four-phase, mixed-use, transit-oriented community that has begun to evolve the downtown core of Surrey – British Columbia’s fastest-growing and second largest city. With Phase A now complete, the innovative Coast Capital Savings Help Headquarters office building stands proudly as a landmark for Surrey City Centre.
Located directly adjacent to the Expo Line’s King George Station and two proposed light rail train stations connecting to Newton and Langley City Centre, King George Hub will provide approximately 100,000 square-feet of pedestrian-friendly retail, 495,000 square-feet of sustainable office space and 1,200 residential units upon completion of all four phases. This unique spectrum of retail, office and residential uses at King George Hub will continue to transform Surrey City Centre while adding vibrancy and security to the neighbourhood surrounding King George Station.
Phase B is commencing soon offering 1 and 2 bedroom homes available for pre-sale this fall 2017. Prices start from $299,900. Register Now.