- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Condominium
- Ceilings: 9’0″ to 14’0″
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Started: 2014
- Construction Status: Complete
- Architect: Barnett Dembek Architects Inc.
- Marketing Company: Sutton West Coast Realty
- Sales Company: Sutton West Coast Realty
- Sale Prices – Available Units: From $709,000 to over $709,000
- Co-op Fee Realtors: 3.22% / 1.15%
- UNITS: 117 Units
- Description: Highcrest at Fraser Heights is a new townhouse development at 9989 Barnston Drive East, Surrey. Sales for available units range in price from $709,000 to over $709,000. Highcrest at Fraser Heights has a total of 117 units, sizes range from 1621 to 1621 square feet.
From Highcrest Living:
Overlooking the West Coast Mountains, the Valley and the mighty Fraser River, the most prestigious address in Fraser Heights is an exclusive, new master planned community called Highcrest. The spectacular, elevated feeling of this site not only transcends the natural beauty of its nearby parkland but it also signifies the desirability of its location as a village perched on the crest of a hill.
Here you will find a community removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. Conveniently connected to a number of prestigious private and public schools, first class shopping and amenities, along with nature trails and pristine parkland. Highcrest – a master planned village that truly feels like home.